Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trying this out lol

Hello there! If you landed here you must be interested in my Digi Scrapbook learning experience.
I have tons to learn and will share with you all. Yes I'm very new to this and have made some
wonderful friends along the way.Have recently have June, aka Cenn's Stuff giving me a try on her Creative Team.How wonderful is that? I want to learn as much as possiable so I won't disappoint her.She has chats at Scrappin Digi Kreations here:http://scrappindigikreations.net/
On Tuesday afternoons at 3:30 EST,teaching you how, who, and what to creating parts of a kit.
She also has recently starting selling her kits at Studio Style Designs:
http://www.studiostyledesigns.com/ ,They are putting in a forum and gallery so check by to check on its progress.Please keep your fingers crossed for me to learn everything easily LOL.
I feel safe having June and her CT there for support,It really makes a difference.On that note
,Please have a wonderful day.
hugs,AB

4 comments:

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Hello AB... Thanks for visiting my blog. Email me at megadoodle AT robnbrandy.com and I'll get you that Paper Maker Action. = )

Census said...

Wow!! your blog is flying...it's looking great!! thank you for the lovely words...your are too kind!! You have loads of talent and its growing all the time...go for it girl!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the CT team, your blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is brilliant, thank you so much! Thanks also for the info about the chats at SDK, I'm in the process of learning to design also and this sounds wonderful! Thank you again for the gorgeous kit, I absolutely love it! Good luck with your designing and I look forward to seeing (and buying) more of your products!